Call the Box Office to find out how you can Subscribe With Savings!
September Oct-Nov Feb-Mar April May-Jun
Please join us as we present another crowd pleasing season of classic plays and musicals. We’ve got an incredible lineup for our 2013 – 2014 Season and we want you to be a part of it!
Senior Subscription (65 & Older)
Junior Subscription (4 - 18)
Why Subscribe? The savings are incredible! Single Ticket pricing adds up to $138 for an adult! ($131 for Seniors / $94 Juniors). That's a savings of almost 30%!
|Musicals||Non Musicals/Christmas Show|
|Senior (65 and older)||$28||$25|
|Junior (4 - 18)||$20||$18|
*Musicals: Shake, Rattle, & Roll and The Music Man
And, if that's not enough, here are some more reasons to subscribe!
- Receive a substantial discount to Shake, Rattle, & Roll, It's A Wonderful Life, The Return
- A Complimentary issue of our newsletter, “Backstage.”
- One week period to make reservations before the general public.
- Ticket exchange (with 24 hour notice) if you are unable to attend the show.
- Lost tickets? We’ll replace them at absolutely no charge.
Take Center Stage as a Patron of GLT!
12 Season Tickets, $400 Tax Deduction
With any of our patron levels you may decrease the number of season tickets desired thereby increasing the tax deductibility of your contribution.
- Priority reservation service five weeks before a show opens. Patrons receive ticket order forms and GLT’s “Backstage” newsletter one week earlier than subscribers!
- Ability to select seats for the entire season!
- A generous tax deduction.
- Acknowledgement of your patronage in the season’s playbill.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are enabling GLT to continue providing the quality productions you’ve come to expect!
- Last but not least, being on a first name basis with our friendly box office staff, who will be giving you the best service they have to offer!
Place Your Order Today!
By phone: 864.233.6238
By email: email@example.com
Greenville Little Theatre
444 College Street
Greenville, SC 29601