Call the Box Office to find out how you can Subscribe With Savings!
Please join us as we present another crowd pleasing season of classic plays and musicals. We’ve got an incredible lineup for our 2014 - 2015 Season and we want you to be a part of it!
Adult Subscription 5 Plays
Senior Subscription (65+) 5 Plays
Junior Subscription (4 - 18) 5 Plays
Why Subscribe? The savings are incredible! Single Ticket pricing adds up! SUBSCRIBE NOW TO RECEIVE SAVINGS OF 30% !! And, receive discounted tickets on some of our Special Events!
|Senior (65 and older)||$28||$25|
|Junior (4 - 18)||$20||$18|
*Musicals: Legally Blonde: The Musical, Jesus Christ Superstar, All Shook Up
WHY SUBSCRIBE! It's a 30% savings over single ticket purchases!
And, if that's not enough, here are some more reasons to subscribe!
- Receive a substantial discount to our Concerts !
- A Complimentary issue of our newsletter, “Backstage.”
- One week period to make reservations before the general public.
- Ticket exchange (with 24 hour notice) if you are unable to attend the show.
- Lost tickets? We’ll replace them at absolutely no charge.
Take Center Stage as a Patron of GLT!
12 Season Tickets, $400 Tax Deduction
With any of our patron levels you may decrease the number of season tickets desired thereby increasing the tax deductibility of your contribution.
- Priority reservation service five weeks before a show opens. Patrons receive ticket order forms and GLT’s “Backstage” newsletter one week earlier than subscribers!
- Ability to select seats for the entire season!
- A generous tax deduction.
- Acknowledgement of your patronage in the season’s playbill.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are enabling GLT to continue providing the quality productions you’ve come to expect!
- Last but not least, being on a first name basis with our friendly box office staff, who will be giving you the best service they have to offer!
Place Your Order Today!
By phone: 864.233.6238
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenville Little Theatre
444 College Street
Greenville, SC 29601