The Charles E. Daniel Theatre, the home of the Greenville Little Theatre, was erected with funds raised through private subscriptions to provide a suitable home for Greenville’s outstanding theatre organization. The theatre features a 590 seat auditorium, a fully equipped stage, and a large lobby. Magill Music Hall, located at the rear of the theatre building, is also available for community use. The Little Theatre is pleased to make its facilities available for use by other organizations when such use does not conflict with its own activities.
- 5 hours use for your event, plus reasonable setup time ($50 per additional hour)
- Use of upper and lower lobby plus covered outdoor porches.
- 8 round and 2 rectangular tables with cloths, skirts, and glass tops.
- 1 serving bar with ice chest
- 20 padded chairs, plus lounge chairs and padded benches
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave, sink, and ice maker.
- Basic Cleaning Service.
- Smoke-Free lobby (However, smoking is permitted directly outside the lobby.)
- Additional rectangular tables (Without linens) and metal folding chairs are available for an additional set-up fee of $50.